Re: Constant term in polynomial?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3369] Re: [mg3326] Constant term in polynomial?
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 04:13:38 -0500
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4h13ai$rr4 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Chandler, Seth <SChandler at UH.EDU> wrote: > >How about Select[7+ 3 x y - y ^2,AtomQ] > > Since the other terms in a polynomial will likely have a Times or Power >head, this might work fairly well. > Sorry, it has the following bug: (Local) In:= Select[7+ x ,AtomQ] (Local) Out= 7 + x Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====