Combining ListPlotVectorField and ListDensityPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3519] Combining ListPlotVectorField and ListDensityPlot
  • From: sjl851 at anu.edu.au (Shane J Latham)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 02:49:56 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

	I want to superimpose a vector plot, say

VPlt=ListPlotVectorField[VArray];

onto a density plot, say

DPlt=ListDensityPlot[DArray];

However, if I just do a

Show[VPlt, DPlt];

I just get the vector plot, and if I do

Show[DPlt, VPlt];

I just get the density plot. However, I am looking to get the vectors
combined with the density. Is this the way I should be going about
this, or do I have to do something more sophisticated??

Thanks in advance,
Shane.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====