[Q]: Problem with MathLink, Win95

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3371] [Q]: Problem with MathLink, Win95
  • From: carolafb at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at (Carola Friederike Berger)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 04:13:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

My kernel doesn't seem to be able to communicate with the frontend under
Windows95. But the kernel alone works fine, the features of the frontend
which don't need the kernel also do. Maybe there is somethong wrong with the
protocol or the *.INI-files. Which protocol  should I choose ?
If I choose the one proposed by the frontend the kernel seems to launch, but
kernel and frontend are not able to communicate. If I manually edit the
INI-file mathematica can't find the right protocol.
Which parameters do I need and which configuration of my protocols a.s.o. to
get the whole thing work ? What effect does the Win32-subsystem have on this
?
Please help me, answer as soon as possible !!
Thank's in advance

Carola Friederike Berger alias carolafb at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====