Re: Is there a quaternion package for Mma?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3609] Re: Is there a quaternion package for Mma?
- From: econrad at math.ohio-state.edu (Eric Conrad)
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 00:10:02 -0500
- Organization: Department of Mathematics, The Ohio State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <4j7hov$af4 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Zorro <berriz at husc.harvard.edu> wrote: > >Does anybody know of a quaternion package for Mathematica? > >Thanks in advance, > >Z. Mathsource has a quaternion package: 0207-694: Quaternions (950529) Author: Jason Kastner This package implements Hamilton's quaternion algebra. 0011: Quaternions.m Mathematica package (950307; 14 kilobytes) This is available by anonymous ftp to ftp.wri.com. Eric ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====