- Subject: [mg3397] Linear Solve
- From: arnaud at laureline.ens-cachan.fr (ARNAUD Lionel)
- Date: 3 Mar 1996 11:01:43 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
I would like to know what kind of algorithm is used when 'Solve' is called for a linear solve ? I'm working on mechanics, and I use mathematica for Solving systems with complex numbers. Sometimes Mathematica don't want to solve my linear system (1/(0 I) encountered), and I don't know Why. If your are not too busy, please tell me the solution or tell me where to find It...