Mathematica[2.2.3] && Win := Poor[Performance]
- Subject: [mg3377] Mathematica[2.2.3] && Win := Poor[Performance]
- From: furlan at Uni.Rain.NI (Orlando Furlan )
- Date: 2 Mar 1996 11:54:15 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
Hello All ! I just installed Mathematica 2.2.3 under Win 95: Cyrix 486-80Mhz, 8MB-RAM and about 90MB free space. I replace the MLLCL16.MLL and WORK! but tooooooooo ssslooow to LAUNCH the KERNEL. About 2 minutes. Then all the operations works fine; a little more slow than Mathematica 2.2.0. How I could improve this performance ? I read the lasts mails about MATHEMATICA POSTSCRIPT and I have the same problem to convert THIS postscript to STANDARD postscript under Windows, I'm looking for a program named PSPRINT but I can't found this file. Thanks for this help in advance. Greetings from Nicaragua. Orlando Furlan National University of Engineering Managua, Nicaragua.