Vector field plotting on Mathematica ??!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4077] Vector field plotting on Mathematica ??!
- From: biggus at colorado.edu (Jeff)
- Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 01:34:46 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I keep seeing these mathematica graph of vector fields (you know, with the arrows, and sometimes even with colors for more information) but I have yet to find the damn reference in a Mathematica book on how to do it. How how how? And why would the Mathematica manual have a picture of something they won't show me how to do? To torture me, I assume! :^) Please please please help me - it's driving me crazy. This should be a pretty standard graphing procedure. (I'm trying primarily to plot vector fields in electrodynamics.) -jeff ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====