Help for Class Project

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5241] Help for Class Project
  • From: dbortz at students.uiuc.edu (david aaron bortz)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:33:54 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I'm need to do a class project for a class (single-variable Calculus)
and I need ideas.  I'm taking the mathematica version of the course, so
the project should involve mathematica.  It can really be any math
problem that I could turn into 2 or so pages on mathematica, even if it
is not a calculus-specific problem.  I'm don't have a very comprehensive
knowledge of math, so I'm not looking for something extrememely
challenging.  This can be a "real-world" problem or something purely
abstract.  If you have any ideas for a project, I would greatly
appreciate them.  Please try to make sure any responses end up in my
email (dbortz at uiuc.edu will work) as I don't frequent this group.  Thanks
much!

)) Dave Bortz                 "Between thought and expression     ((
)) University of Illinois      lies a lifetime"                   ((
)) (Urbana-Champaign Campus)                                      ((
)) E-Mail: dbortz at uiuc.edu    -Lou Reed (The Velvet Underground   ((
)) [My views are not endorsed by CCSO or University of Illinois.] ((