3D data plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5334] 3D data plot
  • From: Kyle Bowerman <k-bower at students.uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:47:49 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to plot kt vs #elements and spacing ratio to get a 3d surace plot
elements={48,180,272,460,460,780,2520}
kt={1.21,1.42,1.54,1.59,1.59,1.59}
Sr={1,1,.5,.4,.1,.05,.05}

this is to test a finte anaylsis package.
I tried to use a ListPlot but on the x axis I got 1 to 7
which is the number entries.
Do i need to make them a fuction of kt or can I do it from raw data?

Thanks
Kyle