Free lectures on Mathematica 3.0 in Denver/Boulder, CO

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5145] Free lectures on Mathematica 3.0 in Denver/Boulder, CO
  • From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:33:12 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

  I'm pleased to announce that I will be giving two free lectures on
some of the new features of Mathematica Version 3.0.  The lectures
will be in the evenings on Monday, Nov. 18 (in Boulder) and on
Tuesday, Nov. 19 (in Denver - near DTC).  Get all the details at
http://www.princon.com/princon/lectures.html.

  Also, I'm starting a Web page for "Mathematica 3.0 Tips".  This
page doesn't have a lot of content yet, but that will change rapidly
as more people get their hands on 3.0.  Check out the page at
http://www.princon.com/princon/math3tips.html, and be sure to
read the submission guidelines (http://www.princon.com/princon/m3tipsubmit.html)
before sending anything.  Thanks!