WORD WRAP disable??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5250] WORD WRAP disable??
- From: Oliver Schurr <schurro at gusun.acc.georgetown.edu>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:34:00 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How DO I disable the word wrap in the style alignemtn dialog box once i previously selected it. I;musing version 2.2. onSolrairs 2.4 with X-windows interface. I want to DISABLE the WORD WRAP and only keep the left alignment. Can I edit the *.ma file directly with an editor do achive that permanently. I tried it in the Edit Styles window but I can NOT reverse the selection of SWord Wrap. I can change the alignment to left, right or center but once the WORD Wrap feature is selected I can not UN-select it. Any ideas about that?? Thanks a lot Oliver Schurr Department of Chemistry Georgetown University Washington, DC 20057