Wanted: Software reverse engineering developer
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4808] Wanted: Software reverse engineering developer
- From: Robert Moore <rlmoore at pop.erols.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:28 -0400
- Organization: Blair and Associates, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Blair and Associates, Inc. (BAI), a small high-technology company based in Hanover, Maryland, is looking for a junior software engineer for a software reverse engineering tool development effort. This position will have considerable participation in all aspects of tool development including design, implementation, and test. Candidates should be interested in parser technology and source code language analysis. The position will also have an opportunity to participate in unrelated development projects involving image signal processing. Knowledge of C/C++, LEX/YACC, and Mathematica is desirable but not necessary. A BS/BA in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or related fields is required. Please submit a resume with cover letter to: Bob Moore Blair and Associates, Inc. 7115B Standard Drive Hanover, MD 21076 or email to rlmoore at baiengineering.com U.S. citizens only, please. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====