Re: Mathematica EmPOWERment Tour

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6525] Re: [mg6514] Mathematica EmPOWERment Tour
  • From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 23:01:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 2:43 AM -0500 3/27/97, Scott Brew wrote:
>Mathematica is on the move!  As you may have heard, our EmPOWERment Tour
>is crossing the country and has made over 80 stops at universities and
>corporations since its launch at MIT on Sept. 30.

Wolfram Research,

Please do keep posting EmPowerment tour schedule and stops on this group.
Many of us like to see the colorful van, but may not check the EmPowerment
tour webpage regularly.

 Xah
 xah at best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html
 Mountain View, CA, USA
 "I don't ask for much, all I want is a little drink now and then."