Re: Tracing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6762] Re: Tracing
  • From: "Ivan G. Burch II" <ivanb at hula.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 02:14:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To the kind folks that responded to my post:

Thanks for the information that all of you gave me. It has helped.

I just wish there was an easier way of doing it.

I also posted to MMA a request that they should include this feature in
future release. It really is a shame that they still do not have this
useful feature in this powerful program!

Sincerely,

Ivan G. Burch II aka enforcer
at email address:
"ivanb at hula.net"