Re: MLINK32.DLL

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6803] Re: MLINK32.DLL
  • From: Doug Buettner <dougb at scv.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Akiko Onodera wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to use the FastBinary package that I got from mathsource,
> but the Install[binary file] fails.  When I try to run the binary on its
> own, I get the windows (95) message "Missing MLINK32.DLL"
>
> Can anybody tell me if this dll is on an anonymous ftp site somewhere?
> It's not on my student edition.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>
> --
> *               Akiko Onodera              *
> *       CSULB Department of Linguistics    *
> *               onakiko at csulb.edu          *
> *               818-564-9964               *

MLINK32.DLL can be found in the file mlcanon.zip

ftp://mathsource.wolfram.com/pub/outgoing/Support/PackageFixes/mlcanon.zip

then place it in the \Windows\System directory.

It is also in the 2.2 version if you have it.

Let me know if you get it to work.  I've been having problems with
mlink32.dll and NT 4.0.

dougb at xti.com