Re: Default notebook window size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6593] Re: [mg6567] Default notebook window size
  • From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 02:11:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wes Nielson wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to change the startup default notebook window size?
> I currently have to resize it everytime I start mathematica. I'm using
> Windows 95.

There is no option built in to the front end.  I remember this question
coming up before and the answer involved putting a procedure in the
init.m file.  I think something like setting up a notebook how you like,
then putting an NotebookOpen["myperfectnotebook.nb"] command in the
init.m will work as long as you don't save over your template.