Re: Default notebook window size
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6593] Re: [mg6567] Default notebook window size
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 02:11:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wes Nielson wrote: > > Can someone tell me how to change the startup default notebook window size? > I currently have to resize it everytime I start mathematica. I'm using > Windows 95. There is no option built in to the front end. I remember this question coming up before and the answer involved putting a procedure in the init.m file. I think something like setting up a notebook how you like, then putting an NotebookOpen["myperfectnotebook.nb"] command in the init.m will work as long as you don't save over your template.