AW: Saving graphics in Mma 3.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8145] AW: [mg8102] Saving graphics in Mma 3.0.1
  • From: Buttgereit <Buttgereit at compuserve.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 23:41:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Sean,
I don't get eps-files into word, either. The thing is that in some cases =
it
works best to import eps to Corel 5 (!) and save it as wmf or corel file
and then import it to word. In corel there are two ways to import eps - a=
"postscript interpreted" and "eps placeable"; the latter does not work fo=
the mathematica eps stuff and seems to be the one implemented in the word=

filter.
Thanks for your info,
Peter