- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8167] demo.
- From: "J.F. Sebastian" <jfernand at kender.es>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 11:51:11 -0400
- Organization: Unisource Espana NEWS SERVER
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, i need help, i want to know which is the demonstration of that it is possible to determinate a polynom which deggre is not greater than three that fit in to the values: f(0) ; f(1) ; f'(-1) ; f''(0) If somebody know how to do this please write me to the address: jfernand at kender.es Thank you.