Re: ListPlot with little plus signs instead?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8185] Re: ListPlot with little plus signs instead?
- From: Paul E Howland <PEHOWLAND at dra.hmg.gb>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:07:09 -0400
- Organization: DERA Malvern
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use Rule replacement to replace the Point graphics primitive with the Text primitive, as follows: ListPlot[data, DisplayFunction->Identity] /. Point[coord_]->Text["+",coord]; Show[%, DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction]; Hope this helps, Paul Mark Evans wrote: > Here is an easy question, > > How can one call ListPlot in such a way that the points are shown as > small plus signs instead of circular blobs? Crosses (+) make it > easier > to distinguish clustered points. I am not talking about error bars > here, just a standard ListPlot. > > I looked at some of the standard packages but nothing jumped out at > me. > > Mark