Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8184] Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- From: tstorch at idt.net (Therese Storch)
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:07:08 -0400
- Organization: Chabad of S. Beverly Hills
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5sor86$gra at smc.vnet.net>, siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES) wrote: > In Mathematica 2.2, Mac version, you could Find all the Output, > Graphics, Error and Message cells, delete 'em, and have a cleaned > up notebook display with only your Input cells. MMA 3.0 no longer > seems to have this, not in the Find menu anyway. Is it really gone? Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. I contacted Wolfram regarding the location of Initialization cells, which I frequently found useful and performed routinely in Mathematica 2.2. They informed me that this was not possible in Ver 3.0, and I suspect that the same applies to other cell styles.