Simulation of 3D reflected cone
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8303] Simulation of 3D reflected cone
- From: Eddy Ho <eddyho at mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:46:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Sir, Presently, I am a graduate student at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore doing my Masters in Engineering. My project requires the use of Mathematica for simulation of EM wave, etc. My question is as follows : I have a 3D cone (it's equation) and an equation of a plane which is placed at a distance from the cone and tilted at an angle with respect to the cone. The plane is a 100% reflective surface. How do I program Mathematica to simulate the reflected image of the cone and the equivalent equation? Please reply to me asap via e-mail (p7304435i at ntu.edu.sg). Thank you! Regards, Liza.