Re: Re: ListPlot with little plus signs instead?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8280] Re: [mg8185] Re: ListPlot with little plus signs instead?
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:46:21 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Paul E Howland wrote: > > Use Rule replacement to replace the Point graphics primitive with the > Text primitive, as follows: > > ListPlot[data, DisplayFunction->Identity] /. > Point[coord_]->Text["+",coord]; > Show[%, DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction]; > > Hope this helps, > > Paul > > Mark Evans wrote: > > > Here is an easy question, > > > > How can one call ListPlot in such a way that the points are shown as > > small plus signs instead of circular blobs? Crosses (+) make it > > easier > > to distinguish clustered points. I am not talking about error bars > > here, just a standard ListPlot. > > > > I looked at some of the standard packages but nothing jumped out at > > me. > > > > Mark MultipleListPlot does a wonderful job as do several of the other plots in the `Graphics` package.