file saving in ms-dos

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8347] file saving in ms-dos
  • From: DB <ncc1701 at flash.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 02:22:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I hope someone can help me with this. I'm using Mma v.2.0 for ms-dos
systems (old I know but it's the only thing I got), and I'm trying to
save a session that I have programmed a new package in (the NicerFourier
package described in Glynn and Gray's book). The problem is that I keep
getting a $Path error when trying to recall the package. I did save the
package in a directory that is specified in my Path statement. Is there
something that I've missed or am I saving the package wrong? I'd
appreciate any help, as I'm getting tired of having to reinput the
package AND my data at the beginning of every session. Reply by email or
newsgroup post is fine.

Thanks

David