- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8342] Error-Integration
- From: "J.F. Sebastian" <jfernand at kender.es>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 02:22:35 -0400
- Organization: Unisource Espana NEWS SERVER
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, i got a question and i need help. How can i know how many parts can i divide in a given interval to approach a given integral being the error less or equal that a given constant. For example i got the next integral: / 3 I= | (x + x) dx in the / interval=[0,1] How many parts i have to divide the interval being the error less or equal than E=0.0001 Thank you. J.F.