How to draw ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8390] How to draw ...
- From: sergio at scisun.sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Sergio Rojas)
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:41:29 -0400
- Organization: City College Of New York - Science
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello fellows, I would like to know how to do the following with Mathematica: Build a rectangular shape, divide it into four small rectangles by drawing a solid line between the middle of each side, and fill any two small rectangle with dots. The idea is illustrate probability ideas by direct counting. It would be nice if one can control where to locate the starting rectangular shape. Could somebody point out how to do this? Rojas E-mail: sergio at scisun.sci.ccny.cuny.edu