Mma 2.2: Display and PostScript Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8403] Mma 2.2: Display and PostScript Question
  • From: Jim Freeze <jim at freeze.org>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:41:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Mma 2.2 on a PC and I am exporting my graphics as
postscript files using the display function. EG
Display["file.eps", graphic]
The generated "file.eps" is of course not a real postscript file.
On Unix I would run psfix on the resulting file.eps to fix it.
On a Mac, I would select the graphic and convert it to postscript.
What do I do on a PC.
I see a PS.txt file which looks like the ps header, but I cannot find
a conversion utility.

Thanks for the help.
Jim

Jim Freeze