- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8414] Re: Bra-Ket
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:42:21 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
SiposG at aol.com wrote: > Would anyone happen to know how I can implement true bra-ket notation in > Mathematica 3.0? Of course, I could just write Bra[Psi] and Ket[Psi], but it > sure would be nice to actually write <Psi| and |Psi> Already been done. Open the notebook front end's Help Browser, click the radio button that reads "Getting Started/Demos", and then enter the words Notation Maker in the Go To line and hit the Go To button. There is a section titled "Bras, Kets and Operators in Quantum" Mechanics. This demo shows how to use Jason Harris' package Notation.m to customize your notation. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/