Re: MMA 3.0 sound under Linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8048] Re: MMA 3.0 sound under Linux
  • From: "Al Arduengo" <exal at texas.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:32:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hmmm, I understand. I contacted tech support on this issue and was informed
that the Linux version currently does not support sound. I am working on a
C routine that I could use in conjunction with Mma 3.0 to enable this.

Bernd Pfitzinger <bepfitz at theorie3.physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote in article
<5qv1tc$d8c at smc.vnet.net>...