Chaning point size on ErrorListPlot - can it be done?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8089] Chaning point size on ErrorListPlot - can it be done?
- From: Daniel Goscha <dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 03:22:59 -0400
- Organization: Illinois State University-IS/Network Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let me start by thanking all of those who have sent many helpful remarks regarding my previous posts on fitting data containing error values. I have come across a serious snag. It appears as if there is no way to change the size of the points that ErrorListPlot plots. These points appear fine at the "default" scale. However, I am needing full page plots (8" x 10") and when I resize the plot to that size, the data points are HUGE! Evan at 1/2 page, the points are quite unruly. I know that ListPlot has a mechanism for resizing the points, but it seems as if ErrorListPlot has no analogous feature. I am desperate, so if anyone has ANY solution to this problem, I would be eternally grateful. I am using Mma 3.0 on a Win95 system if this helps. Many thanks, -daniel ------------------ daniel l. goscha dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu <*>