Math 3.0 huge Help files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6217] Math 3.0 huge Help files
  • From: "Stefano Vannini" <vannini at econ.bwl.univie.ac.at>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 03:21:35 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am installing Math 3.0 but I am short of HD space. Nevertheless, at least
for some time, I would like to have the Help files (namely the book)
available on, say, a removable ZipDrive instead of the CD Rom.
I tried to select the appropriate directories in the Custom installation
using the Browse button, but this selects the installation directory for
all installed items. I also tried to install Mathematica twice: minimum
installation on the HD and Custom installation for the Help files only on
the ZipDrive E:.

Any other suggestion?

Thank you in advance.
Stefano