How do I configure cursor control keys ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5995] How do I configure cursor control keys ?
- From: "Christopher R. Carlen" <crobc at epix.net>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:38:19 -0500
- Organization: epix.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am running Linux 2.0 with XFree86 3.1.2 . I have run MMA 3.0 with no trouble from the CD-ROM so far, but several keys which are important to me do not work. First, here are some more configuration details for my system. I already have the Delete, Backspace, and other cursor control keys properly configured under X. They work fine under most X-apps. When I use the MMA help feature, "Find Keys and Modifiers," the correct KeySyms show up for the keys: Delete Home End But these keys do not work in the notebook interface. Delete acts as a Backspace. The other keys do peculiar things. Is there a way to get the MMA 3.0 Linux front end to properly respond to these three important KeySyms ? ____________________ Christopher R. Carlen crobc at epix.net carlenc at cs.moravian.edu