Math2.2 on win95 1997

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6043] Math2.2 on win95 1997
  • From: bwbanks at csupomona.edu
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 02:26:31 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a new PC user of Mathematica, but not new to Mathematica. I am trying to
run Math2.2 on win95 circa 97. I open Packages, Graphics, and ContourPlot3D
and run it to install it in the Kernel. I run ContourPlot3D, and I get a
message "Graphics3D::nonopt" and some other arcane stuff. Can anyone give me a
quick pointer. The same moves on an older version of win95 work fine.
Many thanks,
Bernard