Re: grid plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5817] Re: [mg5777] grid plot
  • From: Robert Pratt <rpratt at math.unc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:44:18 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Perhaps the following commands, using GridGraph in the standard package
DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`, will give you what you want:

In[1]:= Needs["DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`"]

In[2]:= G=GridGraph[13,3];

In[3]:= Do[G=DeleteVertex[G,7],{7}]

In[4]:= Do[G=DeleteVertex[G,14],{6}]

In[5]:= labels={u,v,w,x,y,z,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m};

In[6]:= ShowLabeledGraph[G,labels]

Rob Pratt
Department of Mathematics
CB# 3250, 331 Phillips Hall