How to see special characters and mathematical symbols?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7815] How to see special characters and mathematical symbols?
  • From: Thomas Voss <voss at berlin.snafu.de>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:45:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,...

My friend has installed Mathematica 3.0 onto an German-Language-Windows-95.
but all mathematical symbols and special characters in the palettes and notebooks are not shown.
I think that a wrong font style is installed but all settings in the properties browser he has tested had
no effects.

Any idea?

Many thanks in advance.

Bye, Tom.