Re: problem of notebook in 16bit X server

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7873] [mg7841] Re: problem of notebook in 16bit X server
  • From: deas at nospams.rrz.uni-hamburg.de (Andreas Steffan)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:35:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

[Posted and mailed]

In article <5p75sv$8j2 at smc.vnet.net>,
	ici at osk.threewebnet.or.jp (Toshinao Ishii) writes:
> Hi.
>
> I have a problem of graphics. All the graphics cannot use
> enough color. For example, In Plot3D, the surface is shown
> in one color. In DensityPlot, the avilable gray scale looks
> only two.

It definitly is the AccelX server in 16 bpp. The problem does not
appear with XFree.
If you solved the problem, please let me know.
--

                           Regards Andreas

PS: Please also reply via email.
    Remove the 'nospams.' from my adress when replying.

| Andreas Steffan                   email: deas at rrz.uni-hamburg.de|
| Hamburg, Germany                                                |
finger p25a003 at server2.rrz.uni-hamburg.de for PGP-public-key.