Game Theory/Nash Equilibrium calculations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7940] Game Theory/Nash Equilibrium calculations
  • From: Gary Clemo <Gary.Clemo at bristol.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all

I trying to perform some game theory calculations using Mathematica,
which requires me to calculate Nash Equilibria for a given set of
utilities.  I have found a package from the MathSource site, which works
fine, but is restricted to two player games.  I need something a little
more general with no restriction on the number of players, does anybody
know of any resources that may be of use?

Many thanks
Gary

Gary Clemo                               E-Mail : gary.clemo at bris.ac.uk
Centre for Communications Research
University of Bristol                    Tel    : +44 (0)117 954 5127
Room 5.11, Merchant Venturers Building   Fax    : +44 (0)117 954 5206
Woodland Road, Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK.     GSM    : +44 (0)385 567510