Re: Notation.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7738] Re: Notation.m
  • From: jasonh (Jason Harris)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:28:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <5pe8ee$luq at smc.vnet.net>, murray at math.umass.edu (Murray
Eisenberg) wrote:

> Does the version of the Notation package (consisting of Notation.m and
> related files) that is included with Mathematica 3.0.1 supercede the
> Web-posted NotationDistribution of 3/14/97?

No. The version posted at http://www.wolfram.com/~jasonh/Notation.html is
the latest version. It should be the same as 3.0.1 but if you are using the
Notation package then it is probably best to look at the web page every so
often.

I'll post a new message once I have a new version of Notation.m on the server.

Cheers,

   Jason