Re: Mma 3.0 Font Problems on Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7736] Re: [mg7722] Mma 3.0 Font Problems on Notebook
  • From: Mark.Young/Australia/IDG at smc.vnet.net
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Re: [mg7722] Mma 3.0 Font Problems on Notebook

Have you tried looking at the default font that you have Mma 3.0 set to. If may
be set to symbol.
If this is the case try setting it to Courier , Arial or similar. That may fix
the problem.

If this is not the case you may have a look at  the preferences that you
machine is running. That is its general configuration.

Cheers
Mark Young