Looking for Innovative Mathematica Projects

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7580] Looking for Innovative Mathematica Projects
  • From: i-amyt (Amy Trefzger)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 03:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Here at Wolfram Research, we are always on the lookout for innovative
applications of Mathematica in research, industry, and education.
Mathematica's use has ranged from the making of golf clubs and roller
blades to the design of NASA antennae for unmanned spacecraft. Other
examples of creative uses of Mathematica can be found at
<http://www.wolfram.com/discovery>.

If you have been using Mathematica in an interesting application, we would
like to hear about it. Please send information about your project to
i-amyt at wolfram.com. Thank you.  --Amy Trefzger