INFO: Newbie Question - Plots and Floating Point !
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7653] INFO: Newbie Question - Plots and Floating Point !
- From: "Mail Sender" <deadend at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 03:36:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Fellow Users, I am trying to plot a set of Tables, and Mathematica gives me an error like: "Graphics::gptn : Coordinate 215 in (1,215) is not a floating point number" At least it got that right, it is an integer ! In fact the Tables are integers. Can anyone help me with this simple mistake. Regards, Mitchell