Patch for 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7690] Patch for 3.0
  • From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I may be the only one that didn't know about the patch available for Mma
3.0, but the customer service people told me about it when I called up
to ask about 3.0.1.  According to the sales rep, it fixes a number of
the front end bugs.  If anyone out there has been as frustrated as I
have been on occasion with the 3.0 front end, it is at least worth a
try  to see if the patch really does fix the bugs.  The patch is free of
charge for a professional license, so it certainly is cheaper than the
$325 to upgrade to 3.0.1 or the $385 for a premier service level
subscription.