Mathematica Information

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6243] Mathematica Information
  • From: Scott Brew <sbrew>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 02:05:13 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wolfram Research would like to thank readers of this newsgroup for your
dedication to Mathematica and for helping to make
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica a valuable resource to Mathematica users
around the world.

Many people turn to comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica for answers to questions
that are freely available from the Wolfram Research web site, or by
contacting us via email. In order to try to cut down on the number of
easily avoidable queries to the group we offer the following Wolfram
Research contact information. We hope this helps to improve the experience
of readers of the newsgroup by allowing them to concentrate on the more
"meaty" posts.

If you have comments or suggestions to offer regarding features you would
like to see in Mathematica, please let us know by sending email to
suggestions at wolfram.com.

For installation questions and other technical issues, please peruse our
Technical Support FAQ site at http://www.wolfram.com/support. New additions
are posted regularly. Students with support questions can visit our Student
Support Forum on the web at http://www.wolfram.com/student-support or email
student-support at wolfram.com.

Questions regarding availability and pricing can be directed to
info at wolfram.com.

If you have a web page documenting an interesting use of Mathematica, we'd
like to hear about it. Please email us at links at wolfram.com.

If you are looking for an email address or URL not included here, a
complete list of Wolfram Research contact information (including Wolfram
Research Europe and Wolfram Research Asia addresses) is available on our
web site at http://www.wolfram.com/contact.