Mathematica Journal Article electronic submission mystery

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6386] Mathematica Journal Article electronic submission mystery
  • From: Chang Song <song at ctc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 01:21:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi. does anyone how to submit an article by e-mail?
I e-mail my article to editor at tmj.com, but no repsonse.
Furthermore, somebody Keyboard magazine pick up my submission somehow.
I called all the numbers on the web page, but they don't have any idea
about online submission.

Chang-Hyeon Song                            E-mail: song at ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.               Phone:  814-269-6515
Personal E-mail:             csong at ibm.net or song at PlanetAll.com
Homepage:   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5237/
"A distributed system is one in which I cannot get something done
because a machine I've never heard of is down."  --Leslie Lamport