Free expr called on live expr

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6353] Free expr called on live expr
  • From: "William F. Campbell" <valentin at wam.umd.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:20:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This problem also occurs on DEC Alphas running Mathematica 2.2.  I
have expereinced this (extremely annoying) bug a number of times.  I
also recall seeing someone else claim to have this problem on these
machines, so I'm surprised to read the message that it only occurs for
Silicon Graphics machines.  Perhaps it's for a different version?

Bill Campbell