suggestions on a linear algebra book?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6997] suggestions on a linear algebra book?
  • From: Jeff Yoshimi <yoshimi at ea.oac.uci.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

What finally got me to buy Mathematica last week was a desire to liven
up the linear algebra class I'm taking.   There are a number of linear
algebra /Mathematica books out there, and some entries in the
"mathsource" database.  Any suggestions on which books or sources are
the best?

Thanks

Jeff Yoshimi
UC Irvine