Zippy Interface with Math files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7167] Zippy Interface with Math files
- From: yashumati at aol.com (Yashumati)
- Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi: I have a Mathematica program that I would want other people on the intranetwork to use. Is there a graphical interface program that can be linked with the notebook to create a zippy interface where the user can enter his data and then let the Math program run? Basically I want lines in the original program that will create dialog boxes and fill-in-the blank type interface. The alternative of course is that the user gets inside the notebook and types in the values he wants changed. But that means he is unfamiliar with someone else's program and also he gets so see the sourcecode. I have a hunch 3.0 links with a html interface. I am not sure. Thanks!