Slope Fields....

Hello, I am a senior in high school and was wondering if you could help me
out.  I have to do a project for my AP Calculus class, and the topic of slope
fields and a program using them was suggested to me.  I believe the progrgam
graphs the original function with slope fields when given the graph of the
derivative.  Since this is a relatively new idea, or so I am told, I know
little about it or where to find information on it.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.  Thank you.

                             Bill Waelke