Re: Re: Font for Notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7185] Re: [mg7140] Re: [mg7127] Font for Notebooks
  • From: "Brett H. Barnhart" <brettb>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 01:11:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The easiest way to do this is to choose Screen Style Environment under the
Format menu. By default, it is set to working, but changing it to
presentation will enlarge everything on the screen making them easier to
see. No need to mess with magnification unless you need it to be larger
then that.

			Brett Barnhart

At 01:57 AM 5/13/97 -0400, seanross at worldnet.att.net wrote:
>Paul Ballard wrote:
>>
>> Hi.  Sorry if this has been answered before.  I was just wondering if
>> someone could tell me how to view the Mathematica notebooks in a larger
>> font in Mathematica 3.0 for the pc.  Thanks.
>> --
>> pballa at wsunix.wsu.edu
>I am assuming that you just want it bigger on the screen and not to
>actually print larger.
>Go under the view or format commands and check the Display toolbar.  A
>magnification setting is there.  I have mine set to 150%.  Alternately,
>you can go into the options inspector and hunt around for the
>magnification setting.

Brett H. Barnhart
Business Development
Wolfram Research