CEll Protection Available??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7205] CEll Protection Available??
- From: yashumati at aol.com (Yashumati)
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to conceal the contents of my cells. I know one can do "protect" which is stupid because I can "unprotect" again! Is there a password driven or other protection available so that I do not have people nosing inside my code but are still able to use it by running the cell? -Yashodhara Pawar