Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7293] Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
  • From: "Ernesto Mottola" <e_mottola at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:19:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

> and chose Save as BMP from the context menu. I got a BMP-file of about
800K
> but when I loaded it into Photoshop is was just black with several
> horizontal thin white stripes...

I am having similar problems with MMA 3.0 on a P90 Win95; I have to export
some graphs to Scientific WorkPlace 2.5, a TeX editor for PC and I have:

	* saving as WMF will let you only part of the picture

	* saving as EPS makes the characters smaller

	* saving as BMP is OK

The worst problem is that they sometimes work and sometimes not at all !!
But I don't know when...

By the way, does anybody know how to avoid palettes disappear behind
enlarged windows??

Ernesto Mottola
University of Rome
Tor Vergata